Terms, Conditions, and Agreements
Please read through this section carefully as there is important information about refund policies, cancellations, and discounts.
WITHDRAW & REFUND POLICY
We understand certain situations can call for withdrawing from Axium Academy’s home inspector training course. However, in order to ensure we maintain our standards of excellence and are able to properly staff our classes, as well as fill our course, we do request that any withdrawals from the course be made in a timely fashion and according to policy.
I agree to the following refund and withdraw policy;
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY THIS IS AN IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENT. READ IT CAREFULLY. DO NOT SIGN TO AGREE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ IT, YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND YOU AGREE WITH ALL ITS TERMS.
1. In consideration of the inspector’s willingness to allow me to accompany and observe them conducting one or more home inspections, I forever release Axium Inc and Axium Inspections LLC (including its directors, officers, employees, and agents) from any liability on any claims of any kind whatsoever in any way arising out of my activities with them. I intend this release to be the broadest possible release allowed by law. It includes, but is not limited to, strict liability claims, contract claims (express or implied), warranty claims, and tort claims, whether based on common law or any statute or regulation. It also includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims for injuries or damages sustained by me during or in connection with such activities, and which are alleged to have been sustained, in whole or in part, as a result of Axium Inc. and Axium Inspections LLC’s negligence of one or more other persons protected by this release.
2. I understand that home inspections, by their very nature, involve physical activity and some element of danger. Consequently, some risk of injury is always present. By seeking to accompany and observe Axium Inc and Axium Inspections LLC, I knowingly assume this risk. To minimize the risk to myself, I agree to follow their instructions at all times and to immediately notify them in writing of any injury.
3. I represent that I am in good health and that I do not have any physical or mental conditions that might affect my ability to safely accompany and observe Axium Inc. and Axium Inspections LLC staff.
4. If I suffer any physical or mental injury, or damage to property, I will immediately notify Axium Inc. And Axium Inspections LLC in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing a notice via certified mail to Axium Academy, 1700 Lincoln Street, Ste. 3030, Denver, CO 80203. My notice must include the nature of my injury or damages, a description of how the incident occurred, and a statement of the amount of damages I am claiming.
5. I agree never to file suit against Axium Inc. and Axium Inspections LLC or any person protected by this release for any claimed injuries or damages arising out of my activities with them, but if I do, the exclusive venue will be in the county in which Axium Inc and Axium Inspections LLC resides. If Axium Inc. and Axium Inspections LLC prevails in any such action, I will pay their attorney’s fees, expenses, and court costs. I waive my right to a trial by jury. If a court finds any part of this release invalid, it shall modify the release for the benefit of Axium Inc. and Axium Inspections LLC to the maximum extent allowed by law.
6. This release shall be binding on all my heirs, agents, assignees, and on any other person(s) who might otherwise be entitled to file suit on my behalf. This release applies to all owners, directors, and officers of Axium Inc and Axium Inspections LLC.
COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL NOTICE
COPYRIGHTS: All Axium Academy Material is Copyrighted All Rights Reserved. Paramount and Master My Market enrollees are authorized to use these materials pursuant to the Axium Academy Licensing Agreement. License is granted to individually registered and paid licensees only. Any unauthorized use, sharing, reproduction, or distribution of these materials by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise is prohibited. No portion of our materials may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of the publisher. Pursuant to the Copyright Laws of the Library of Congress of the United States of America by: Axium Inc., LLC dba Axium Academy 1700 Lincoln Street, Ste. 3030 Denver, CO 80203 303-562-1927 axiumacademy.com.
LEGAL NOTICES: Every attempt has been made to verify information provided in this publication, neither the Author, nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omission, or contradictory interpretation of any subject matter herein. This publication is not intended to be used as a source of legal or accounting advice. The Publishers wish to clarify that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent professional counsel to determine what state and /or local laws or regulation may apply to the user’s particular business. The purchaser or reader of this publication assumes responsibility for use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulation, both federal, state, and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in the US or any other jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader. Axium Inc. Dba Axium Academy assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any perceived slights of specific people or organizations is unintentional.
Copyrighted, Axium Inc. Dba Axium Academy (hereafter referred to as Axium), All rights reserved. No part of any book or other materials provided by Axium may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any other information storage and retrieval system without express, written permission from the publisher. All material provided by Axium is provided specifically “AS-IS” without any warranty and Axium EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTARY WARRANTIES REGARDING SUCH MATERIALS. Axium hereby grants you a limited right to use the information contained in the materials provide by Axium for your own personal and professional development and not for any commercial or other purposes. You may not teach, repackage any concepts, ideas or any other information contained in the materials provided by Axium. As additional consideration for my participation in Axium programs, I hereby irrevocably consent to have Axium or it’s agents audio/videotape and use my particiapation in the Axium events for any legitimate business use. I hereby irrevocbly consent and grant Axium a full-paid up and royalty free license, with the right to sublicense, to use copy and distribute, in whole or in part as determined solely by Axium and to prepare derivatives of, (1) any oral or written testimonial or written correspondence I may make during or as a result of my participation in Axium events, (2) my name, title, company affiliation, and city state or residence, (3) my voice appearance image, words and participation in Axium programs as recorded by Axium or its agents or transcribed to a transcript of such program, and (4) any derivative materials based on any of the forgoing for any legitimate business uses. I hereby irrevocably waive all my authors’ rights and any right to assert any moral rights against Axium to any of the above. I will not engage in any advertising, which indicates or implies in any way to the public that Axium endorses or approves of my business or iits methods of operation or has endorsed my products or services without prior written consent of Axium. This release shall be governed in accordance with Colorado law, may be amended only in writing and constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter. All Parties Irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Denver, Colorado for any action or proceeding regarding this release, andt the parties waive any right to object to the jurisdiction or venue of the courts in Denver, Colorado. I also understand that I assume full responsibility for any physical activity in which I participate and understand risk may be involved. By signing my name below as a participant, I acknowledge that any participation in this program exposes me to possible risk of personal injury and hereby irrevocably release Axium from any and all liability from property damage, personal injuries or other claims arising from, or in connection with my participation in this program, including claims that are known or unknow, foreseen or unforeseen, future and contingent. I hereby irrevocably waive all rights and benefits I now have or in the future. No breach or any provision hereof can be waived unless in writing. Waiver of any one reach of any provision hereof shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any reach at the same or any other agreement executed by the parties in interest. This release is executed by me without reliance upon any agreement representation, promise, inducement, or understanding of any kind or nature whatsoever, other than the promises an the performance of such promises described in this release.