Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers are our specialty.
Frequently Asked Questions - Easily Answered
How do I get started?
It’s simple. Go to Register…
- Select the course you would like, by date.
- Follow the prompts to enter information for payment.
- Follow the prompts to enter information for the self sign-up. Check your email for payment and sign-up confirmation.
- Log in to the online course with your login information (from your confirmation email).
Contact us if you have any questions along the way. We’re always here to help.
What does each course include?
When is the next course starting?
Axium Inspections cannot promise a job to all students. We have hired students but with the shear volume of students per course, we would not be able to hire them all. Top students that show exemplary skills and work ethic will have better chances at a career the Axium Inspections, however still not a guaranteed placement.
Remember, we do support and assist you if you choose to start your own home inspection business. We guide you through all the necessary steps so you can be successful.
Which option is the best for my money?
What services does Axium offer after becoming certified?
We offer more than any other inspection education company and want to continue educating you even after classes have finished.
- We offer 24/7 text support so when you’re on the job and need some help, we are available to assist you.
- We may offer job placement into Axium Inspections if you decide to work with an existing inspection company.
- If you decide to start your own home inspection company, we offer marketing services and software licensing to help get your business going.
There are only benefits to attending Axium Academy and we educate you even after courses have finished.
Is the market good enough to have a career being an Inspector?
I bought the course from CourseHorse. How do I see a refund policy?
If you purchased your class through CourseHorse, then our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please visit the CourseHorse site and contact their customer service team.